Come to New Mexico and go elk hunting with NM HUNTCO! We offer elk hunts using the outfitter pool as follows:
1. Minimal Guided Elk Hunt– Allows you to come to NM and hunt elk along with a registered and qualified guide for two full days in the unit during your hunt. This service meets the requirements set forth in SB 196 and the rules prescribed by the NM Dept. of Game and Fish. The statute and rules require a guide to accompany an elk hunter in the unit where the license is valid for a minimum of 2 days.
This service includes trophy care, along with field meat care and pack out, as long as the harvest takes place during the actual time contracted but does not include meals or lodging.
If you are successful in the draw, the fee structure for this service is as follows:
- $1,900 Single (1×1); $2,200 Double (2×1) or $1,100 each; $2,800 Triple (3×1) or $933.33 each; $3,400 Quad (4×1) or $850 each. An additional guide may be available for a successful application of 4, at the rate of $3,600 or $900 each.
- 15% discount for youth hunters.
*16A, 16B, 16D, 37, 53, and 55 are excluded from this minimally guided offering.
2. 5 Day Guided Elk Hunt (Guided Only)– This Includes a qualified and registered guide whom you will hunt with for 5 full days and have his assistance with pack out, as well as field meat, and trophy care. This does not include meals, or lodging.
- $3,150 Single (1×1); $3,900 Double (2×1) or $1,950 each; $4,650 Triple (3×1) or $1,550 each; $5,150 Quad (4×1) or $1,287.50 each.
- Additional days for archery hunts range from $500-$850 depending on group size.
- 5 days- $5,300 Single (1×1); $10,000 Double (2×1) or $5,000 each.
- 6.4375% (subject to change) Gross Receipts Tax will be added to all hunts.
- Ask about discounts for youth and active military or wounded warriors.
- Elk License Fees (Due at time of application)
- Game Hunting $65 (Required to apply for a game license)
- Standard MB and ES $548 (Includes a non-refundable application fee of $13)
- Quality or High-Demand $773 (Includes non-refundable application fee of $13)
- Habitat Stamps $9 for both HMAV and HAB (Required for all public hunts)
NM HUNTCO DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE!
We work with everyone, regardless of race, religion, sex, age, or disability! Above all, your desire to hunt New Mexico public lands is all that matters to us. We will do whatever we can to make it happen. Our goal is your success! Above all our mission is to make you a valued client and a lifelong friend.
NM HUNTCO is permitted, in the following areas:
- Carson National Forest- units 51, 52, 55, and 2
- Gila National Forest- units 15, 16a, 16c, 16d, 16e, 21a, and 23
- Lincoln National Forest- units 34, 36 and 37
- Cibola National Forest- units 10, 13, and 17
- Most BLM Resource Areas