New Mexico WSMR Oryx Hunts
JFW Ranch Consulting is permitted on White Sands Missile Range:
- Rhodes Canyon
- Stallion Range
JFWRC will offer Oryx hunts as follows:
- 3 days (subject to WSMR) 1×1 guided only $1500
Fully Outfitted Service: Includes guide, meals, lodging/camp as well as pack out, trophy and meat care and transportation to WSMR from Albuquerque International Airport.
- 3 days (subject to WSMR) 1×1 $2050
We recommend application codes for both Rhodes Canyon and Stallion Range; call for details.
- Ask about discounts for active military or wounded warriors.
- Call us if your a “Returning Iraq/Afghanistan Resident Vet.
- Oryx License Fees (Due at time of application)
- Game Hunting $65 (Required to apply for game license)
- License $1623 (Includes non-refundable application fee of $13)
- WSMR Access Fee $150 (If drawn)