New Mexico Antelope Hunts
JFW Ranch Consulting is permitted in the following:
- NE New Mexico (N. Of I-40) – Late August Hunts
- SE New Mexico -(S. of I-40) Early October Hunts
- SW New Mexico- (S of I-40) Early October Units 13, 16, 17
- Mobility Impaired Hunts- SW, NE, and SE Mid July, Mid August
Come to New Mexico and go antelope hunting with JFW Ranch Consulting! We offer antelope hunts using the outfitter pool as follows:
1. Full Guide Service (Guided Only)-Includes guide, assistance with pack out, field meat and trophy care. Does not include meals, lodging, or transportation.
- 3 days guided $ 1950 (1×1) $2400 (2×1)
- 6.4375% (subject to change) Gross Receipts Tax will be added.
- The fees above are not due until you draw your tag.
- Ask about discounts for youth and active military or wounded warriors.
- Antelope License Fees (Due at time of application)
- Game Hunting $65 (Required to apply for game license)
- License $283 (Includes non-refundable application fee of $13)
- Habitat Stamps $9 for both HMAV and HAB (Required for all public hunts)