Come to New Mexico and go deer hunting with JFW Ranch Consulting! We offer deer hunts using the outfitter pool as follows:
1. Minimal Guided Deer Hunt– Allows you to come to NM and hunt elk along with a registered and qualified guide for two full days in the unit during your hunt. This service meets the requirements set forth in SB 196 and the rules prescribed by the NM Dept of Game and Fish. The statute and rules require a guide to accompany an elk hunter in the unit where the license is valid for a minimum of 2 days.
This service includes trophy care, along with field meat care and pack out, as long as the harvest takes place during the actual time contracted but does not include meals or lodging.
If you are successful in the draw, the fee structure for this service is as follows:
- $1,500 Single (1×1)
- $1,800 Double (2×1) or $900 each
- $2,400 Triple (3×1) or $800 each
- $3,000 Quad (4×1) or $750 each. An additional guide may be available for a successful application of 4, at the rate of $3,600 or $900 each.
* 2C, 7, 14, and 23, are excluded from the minimal guided package. These are fully guided and/or outfitted only.*
- 5 days guided; $2,750 1×1; $3,500 2×1; $4,250 3×1; $4,750 4×1.
- Additional days for archery hunts are $500-$850 based on group size.
- 1×1 hunts are $4,650; 2×1 hunts are $3,950 each
- 6.4375% (subject to change) Gross Receipts Tax will be added.
- The fees above are not due until you draw your tag.
- Ask about discounts for youth and active military or wounded warriors.
- Additional days are $500 ea for archery hunts.
- Deer License Fees (Due at time of application)
- Game Hunting $65 (Required to apply for the game license)
- Standard $283 (Includes non-refundable application fee of $13)
- Quality or High-Demand $368 (Includes non-refundable application fee of $13)
- Habitat Stamps $9 for both HMAV and HAB (Required for all public hunts)
JFW Ranch Consulting is permitted in the following:
Carson National Forest- 51, 52 and 53
- Gila National Forest- units 15, 16a, 16c, 16d, 16e, 21a, 21b, 23, 24
- Lincoln National Forest- units, 34, 36 and 37
- Cibola National Forest- units 10, 13 and 17- Others upon request
- BLM Units 2a, 2b, 2c, 7, (Mule Deer) and 23, 24 (Coues Whitetail)
- Others on request